Sunday 1 March 2009

Writing niche blog articles in advance

I have noticed that it is a good idea to write my blog ideas in advance. So I might have many articles written well before I seem to have run out of ideas. For example, this post is written about two weeks ago.

When I write my articles in advance, I can write in a batch mode. In this way the economies of scale work for me: it is easy to write several articles about intertwining themes that can be discussed in several articles that will be published maybe every second day.



If I wrote these articles with even a one day delay between, I might well forget some of the ideas I have got for my blog. But when I write many articles that share some basic idea or continue discussing a theme I wrote in an earlier article it is a lot easier to write the articles during one session.

Try it at least once!

As I use timer for publishing these articles, it is easy to publish the articles in a logical order and on certain days. I have decided to schedule the articles to be published every second day.

I doubt I would have enough material to write a daily article of at least 300 words. But this way I can produce articles that are long enough for Google optimizing and publish them in a stable schedule. And if I seem to run out of words with a certain article, I can always come back to it during the next week or two and add some more ideas in the article. No more hasty articles written just to get something new published today!

And if I write the articles in a batch mode, I can spend the next few days or the next week marketing my blog in different ways. I'll return to the theme of marketing the blog in the next days or weeks. Come back for more!

Just to make sure that you don't miss anything interesting in this blog, please bookmark this or subscribe to the feed!

No comments:

Post a Comment