Tuesday 3 March 2009

Stop press! On the first page of Google results

It was a lot easier than I thought, as now this blog seems to be on top with the search words I thought would be a hard challenge:

- niche blogs with adsense
- income with adsense niche blogs

Now I have to try optimize my articles in the future for some more words that people might use when looking for information about blogging for AdSense revenues. I have already written several articles to be published during the next ten days, so it will be at least two weeks before I will move to a new theme.

During the last weeks, I've read quite a bit of ProBlogger, who has published many good articles during the time. It shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone, as Darren Rowse if anyone knows about professional blogging.

But as my blog seems to be climbing up the Google ladder, I have to start thinkin about the branding and positioning of my blog. Should I continue using Minima Lefty or start to use something fancier?

2 comments:

  1. I guest we have to learn by Minima Lefty first, then we'll start using something fancier after we reach a better condition.
    Just my Opinion :)
    regards
    Kang tatang

    ReplyDelete