Saturday, 5 December 2009

Chess blogging

I have played chess for most of my life. In addition, I own about one hundred chess books and continuously buy new chess books. So it was quite easy decision for me to dedicate my latest niche blog to chess book reviews.

Writing about chess will certainly be more like writing a blog about my hobby rather than trying to earn any real money with it. After all, one should write about a topic one is really interested in and ready to put some energy for research.

If you are interested in chess, you should certainly check my latest book reviews at least occasionally. By choosing the right books for study, it is possible to rapidly improve as chess player.

5 comments:

  1. Yes i appreciate your words,its really very great one this one very helpful blog for the business men.the i'll absolutely get lot's of information regarding seo process that how it works.
    =======================
    seo projects

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just now searching for about this when I discovered your post. I’m just stopping by to say that I really enjoyed reading this post, it’s very well written. Are you planning to write more on this? It seems like there is more depth here for more posts.

    http://bergstrom-seo.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I Saw Your Link in Bing.com I Love Your Blogs Kindly See my Link
    Here a New Alternative Money Making Ad Network adsense here

    ReplyDelete