Sunday 15 February 2009

Niche Blogs with Google AdSense

Welcome to Niche Blogs with Google AdSense!

This blog is an experiment. I myself try to make some money online writing several blogs in Finnish and some in English. Unfortunately, I do not make more money than a few dollars a day. It seems I have to learn a lot more about creating low-maintenance websites, SEO and Google AdSense in order to be able to earn some decent income.

This blog is my learning experience. I try to get this up in the pretty competitive niche of money-making blogs. It is interesting to see how long it takes before Google ranks this blog and before it gets a decent ranking in the Google search results.

I have set myself some goals. Only a clear goal-setting can help me to see how far I have succeeded in this experiment. My goals are the following:
  1. First page for search "niche blog with adsense"
  2. First page for search "income with adsense niche blog"
  3. Make some decent money out of this blog
  4. Learn about SEO and building lucrative blog empire with niche blogging
  5. Learn about blogging about a competitive topic
In the beginning, I will not put much effort in the design of the blog as I doubt many readers will find their way to this blog before it gets indexed in the Google and gets a decent rating. That will probably mean a few months and at least 50 blog articles with a decent amount of niche keywords words in them.

Just to make sure that this blog will some day make its way out of the sandbox that Google has or might not have, I will submit this blog to the Google right after I have finished this article. I am not sure, however, if I should add links to this in some of my other blogs that I write about topics not directly related to making money online. But some of the 500 daily readers of my Linux blog (page rank 4/10) might, after all enjoy reading even this blog. I certainly have to think about mentioning this blog elsewhere.

1 comment:

  1. http://wordpress-dot.blogspot.com/

    http://www.asia-horror-movies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete